Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Test and Fail

Started by Hookup, August 11, 2009, 11:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hookup

Frigg'n heck.

Must be doing something consistently wrong tonight... every test I ran (Ca, Mg, Alk) were showing just weird results... All posted much lower than the past few days, though the baling system is still dosing the same...

I'm going to ignore today, and test tomorrow... if I get the same results, then I'll start to trouble shoot...

Why is nothing SIMPLE!

Vincenzo.

i keep advil beside all my tanks for relief and a morphine shot on me like a epi-pen for all the crap that happens. nothings smooth now a days..even that god dayyum john wayne toilet paper...it's rough, it's tough and dont take s#&@ off no body! seriously out of my tanks one i do not even bother with testing at all any more and the other tested twie since its been up..and my newest tank, i dont even bother... seeing those dayyum little water tubes and trying to figure out the exact colors, and trying to fill it exactly to the little white line >:( i pass on it now. ive broke one because i was squeezing it so hard because i was getting annoyed with constant testing, and the juice squirted everywhere stained my shirt and i got the privilege of tasting the ammonia test. Rock-On!!

salvini55

gerryo

Good Kharma  :-\ Bad Kharma  :'( Lots'a  Kharma  :o

Tomorrows another day---hopefully.