Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

My 24g Aquapod

Started by Tyler.L, September 08, 2009, 07:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler.L

Well here it is....i'll post the pics but im starting to slowly stock it up sps and rics...i had alot of zoos and stuff and mushrooms but got rid of all the zoos and am now switching over to sps and rics/yumas

The tank is as follows:
Equipment
Current USA 24g Aquapod
MJ900 Return Pump
2x 6025 Tunzes (will be up for sale soon so i can get an mp10 lol)
250w PFO DE Pendant
Coralvue 250w E Ballast
Ushio 20K+ Bulb

Stocking List:
2xPink Skunk Clownfish
Considering how hard this wrasse is to i.d and nobody really knows what it is it could be one of these C. rubriventralis, joanallenae or morrisoni my vote is joanallenae though.

On to the pics!!!!!
When the tank first started out

And now....

White Polyp Monti Cap....Thanks Ross

Worlds Sickest Yuma On Earth....I think so

Superman Mushrooms

FTS

Reverse Prizm Favia that will not grow lol been in 2 different tanks for over a year plus and never grew stayed exactly like that

Hookup

excellent!  I do like what you have done... the fts with the light overhead is v.nice...

Tyler.L

heres the tank with flash

This pic does not do this mushroom justice...pastel pink with like a blue undertone....Thanks Ross...if you've seen his tank you know how pretty they are

a nice murshroom that i just fragged theres a bunch of heads on the other side but you get the point lol

Ottawa Inverts Aka Redbelly Aka Pat's tri color sps....pic doesnt show it but its pretty damn purple

but yeah thats it untill i get some more pics up theres some nice rics on the sandbed that wont photograph...guess i should drop some money on a nice camera.....

salvini55

sdivell

lots of purple.. Nice Tyler

Tyler.L

here ya go tim this is how it is hung i guess i shoulda shown that lol just an ikea shelf....stole the idea from someone on RC looks wicked IMO.....but im gonna get a really nice picture to hang above the tank like a reef scene or something or a pic of super nice skunk clowns but yeah lol thats it for pics for the evening i promise

Vincenzo.

thats siick. the grow out will be intense.

RossW

Looking nice, really really nice!

JD

I think the picture above the tank should be of some  Micro Seamen...lmao

But seriously, very sick setup. I can feel the lighting from here!!

Nice job. My AP24 pales in comparison... :'(

Tyler.L

but jeff your 220, and 180, and the ghl all destroy my AP24...so you win.. also check your pm i need alot of sand lol

Vincenzo.

i want a frag of that white monti, it's badass.

RoxyDog

Very nice!  Love those yumas.   8)
Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

vluu

Quote from: Vince. on September 08, 2009, 09:39:00 PM
i want a frag of that white monti, it's badass.
X2

My eyes hurt from too much lighting  ;D  Very artistic setup  8)