Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

first saltwater set up. 44 gallon corner tank.

Started by CaneCorso86, August 24, 2009, 10:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Lightning

Don't know anything about being a gas fitter buit I am definitely a gas consumer. I like the tank, especially the rockwork. Very Nice! Is it Figi Totoka?

CaneCorso86

I basically hook up or service anything that runs on natural gas or oil. Like a NG barbeque hook up, or fireplaces etc. Pool heaters etc etc. Im liking the rock work too, maybe a piece or two more. And it is figi totoka! very happy with it so far. I've got a ton of little purple stump looking things growing out of the rock. anyone have any idea what that is? looks like little tree stumps coming out! lol. 

Vincenzo.

totoka FTW. it's awesome rock. easy to stick in frags.

CaneCorso86

Quote from: Vince. on September 02, 2009, 07:19:43 PM
totoka FTW. it's awesome rock. easy to stick in frags.

FTW ? lol

hmmm like that idea about the frags.. guess i should get some of those soooooon :P

Snider82

I live in pembroke,  work for "Oakridge".  we pretty much get all the work in pembroke/petawawa area.  i used to do service work, but i enjoy the install more.

i know what you mean about the things pokin up off the rocks,  i have some too.. mine are red tho.

CaneCorso86

just a few updated pictures!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Dave and Diane

salvini55

CaneCorso86

here's another few shots..

[attachment deleted by admin]

QueensU

Coming along great! how long did it take the clown to start hosting?

CaneCorso86

I got the pair from a friend of mine that was changing around his tank. They were hosting something similar in his tank, so within 4-5 hours, they were jumping right in. pretty cool to see for the first time!