Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

New Amazing Books!

Started by washefuzzy, October 22, 2009, 07:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

washefuzzy

Hello OVAS Members

I'm hoping you all had a good summer and will be returning for our new season with all our new events.

Just wanted to remind all old and new members of the wealth of knowledge the OVAS Library contains. Books are available to all card carrying members for a $5 deposit that will be returned. 
The list of books can be found on the left hand side, under "Articles/Info", in "OVAS Library" Just e-mail the night before the meeting and I will bring the books you would like to look at and decide to take out. Books you would like to take out may also be picked up at the Breakfast at SummerHayes or my place.

Here is pictures of 17 wonderful  new books we received this summer. Some where gratefully donated and other's OVAS bought. Nicely they are all under 5 years old. I was very pleaded with this.

Looking forward to seeing everybody.
Joyce Landry
OVAS Librarian

[attachment deleted by admin]

washefuzzy

The rest of the new Books.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Fishnut

OOOO...I've got dibs on the Culturing Live Food book!!  Save it for me Joyce!

washefuzzy

mseguin

Some very nice books. Also, xxxx Au donated a copy of his book Trophy Discus as well as a cd-rom copy of his Back to Nature Discus book to the library.
I also noticed on your receipt (yes we keep an eye on her) that you had purchased the dwarf cichlids book from Linke and Staeck, I didn't see that one in there?

washefuzzy

I have another little pile of new books the next meeting I didn't bring everything at once. Didn't want the multitudes to get bored. :)

I'M so excited that xxxx donated us his book and CD. I felt so stupid at not being organized enough to buy it!!  It will be great to have these resources in the library.