Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

maybe one month...

Started by Vincenzo., October 05, 2009, 09:42:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vincenzo.

we could have a fw and sw propogation meeting.

I guesss for fw it could be maintanace of plants. How/where to cut. Re seed plants. Placement. Some q&a. Maybe plants could be provided by some members.

And for sw, how to frag sps, lps, zoos, shrooms, & how to mount on frag plugs. Equipt like cutting tools, glue.. And maybe pieces would be brought by members & someone with some experience could do it. And share knowledge.

Idk good idea? Maybe get some sw people out for once..

FocusFin

Sounds good to me on the saltwater side.

110g saltwater/reef

I was walking down the street and a man was hammering on a roof top and he called me a Paranoid Little Weirdo. . . in morse code.

charlie

Good suggestions, we will see if time & schedule permits.
Regards

smalltownfan

I'm seriously planning to get a SW tank. I would really appreciate a session like this to learn more!
FW Nano's 5g & 15g
Inverts & Micro fish

charlie

Quote from: smalltownfan on October 07, 2009, 10:05:45 PM
I'm seriously planning to get a SW tank. I would really appreciate a session like this to learn more!
Hank, in that case you should be interested in our Nov. feature subject.
http://ovas.ca/index.php?topic=39316.0
Regards

RossW

Quote from: smalltownfan on October 07, 2009, 10:05:45 PM

Oh Oh... I must warn you that SW is a VERY slippery slope for most.  I used to have 5 FW tanks, until I "tried" a 24g SW.

RoxyDog

Hahaha, yep me too, I'm down to one tank, a 77gal reef.  SW takes up all of your time an money and since it's prettier (to me anyway) when you gotta choose, you chose the salt.   ;D
Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.