Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

DJ Power Bars

Started by Severum, February 02, 2010, 09:50:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Severum

Hey,

Does anyone have a link to thos fancy DJ power bars with a switch for each outlet? I've looked online and on ebay and not come up with much.

Thanks,
Regards,
Steve Everum

"We like people for their qualities, but love them for their defects."

120 gallon reef

mikerobart

Haven't looked but I believe the company is American DJ. Hope that helps. It would certainly be nice to have switches on all my outlets... but I will already when I can afford more PC4's for my rkl  ;D.

OttawaFolkFestivum

Store in Ottawa (outside of Steves Music) - you could try if Fleet Pro Sound & Lighting.
Cheers, Steve

holachicka

You can try Popeye's...I know they have tons of Power Bars...

;)

Severum

Thanks for the feedback everyone! That was very fast.

Quote from: holachicka on February 02, 2010, 02:28:56 PM
You can try Popeye's...I know they have tons of Power Bars...

Now that was hilarious! Ok who accessed holachicka's account while she was away! :)
Regards,
Steve Everum

120 gallon reef

Rybren

Steve's carry a different brand than American DJ.  If I remember correctly, they're roughly $50-$60.  You can get the American DJ off of Amazon.com @ $25 - 30.

Amazon also carries the Eliminator brand, they're only $15-sih, but won't ship to Canada. The RC reviews that I've read show them as being comparable to the DJ units, but significantly cheaper. Anyone have a UPS slot in Massena/Ogdensburg and willing to do a group buy?
120G Reef

Snider82

awsome,  my dad is a Dj, and has an awsome remote powerbar for his lighting.   you can hide the powerbar, and just use the remote switches.   ill try look it up and post it if i can find it

Snider82

http://www.fleetsound.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=1_23_108

found them.  Fleets sounds in ottawa.   there more expencive that i thought

Severum

Wow they are pretty expensive!

I picked up the one from Tiger Direct that Funk suggested. It looks solid but there is no room on the face for a label. Not too crazy about that. :(
Regards,
Steve Everum

120 gallon reef

Rob Labonte

to anyone else looking for them, they are sold as "lighting controllers"

ebay "dj lighting controllers" and you get tons of different ones.