Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Looking for this fitting

Started by JD, January 24, 2010, 05:40:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JD

I want to find this fitting in white PVC, 1.5". SCH 40
Anyone seen these?
I found them for central vacs but they are not the corrrect size.

Thanks in advance.

Tyler.L

jeff i will see if i can score you one of them come monday

Hookup

I googled it a few times.. Wyes fittings... and I could not find one that goes 90deg... I found several that go to 45deg... or 60deg, but even the description said they were approximate angles... Frigg'n weird b/c it seems like it would be a very commonly used fitting...   let me know if you do find one.

JD

I would be OK with male or female slip or FPT.

heater15

boone plumbing supplies or wolsley plumbing supplies both in the startop cyrville general area  ab lock away from each other

JD

heater15:
Have you seen this part in either of the outlets you mentioned?

I checked Wolsley locally...they had nothing and no ideas where to find either.

johnrt

I think I have seen it at Preston Hardware. Is that 1 1/2"? They have a good selection of 1 1/2" ABS fittings.

John T

JD

Hi John,

I have a supplier where I can get the ABS version, I am looking for the PVC version in 1 1/2".

littlelil

Did you try the plastic place on Colonnade? I went there to get all of my plumbing supplies. It's a pretty small place, but worth a try if you haven't already found it.

JD

Hi Lillian,

I have not found the fitting yet. I have looked everywhere with no success.

For anyone starting a plumbing project, and are willing to travel to Ogdensburg Lowes, you should go to Lowes for all your PVC needs. they have lots of selection and cheap too. In Brockville I bought 4,  1.5", 90 degree, MPT to slip fittings, $60 plus tax. At Lowes I bought two shopping bags full of fittings, $77. Hmmm, I wonder where I will go for almost all of my PVC fittings from now on.