Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

indoor pond?

Started by Brine, February 17, 2010, 07:22:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brine

So I was shuffling tanks around to make room for my 125G project and I put my 56G tall under my little IKEA dinning room table to get it out of the way and ....it fit perfectly. So after a few day more of shuffling stuff I found I needed to move my pond fish into that 56G tank....so I modified the table into a POND complete with two waterfalls....check it out!

http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j39/brinedesign/?action=view&current=MVI_0004.flv

RoxyDog

Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

nissannx

i watched the video but its hard to imagine what it looks like with the table on top. can you take pictures and pos it please????

Fishhead89

Really cool.

You totally have MTS.

The subject reminded me of one time, I was in Singapore, and somehow ended up at a VIP party. It was at a guys apartment (the building was 3 floors), and he had a coy pond installed in his floor. The building was built around it in such a way, that he had a skylight going all the way up above the pond, and the apts above had balconies overlooking the pond. Really cool.

nissannx

much better. wow i think you may have a problem. there are people that can help you.

I really like the pond fish setup. looking at the top i was thinking it could use some frogs or salimanders but then you would have to put another tank ontop like a cage so they wouldnt be wandering around your house lol

Brine

Quote from: nissannx on February 18, 2010, 03:57:15 PM
wow i think you may have a problem
I am not addicted... I am not addicted... I am not addicted... I am not addicted... I am not addicted... I am not addicted... I am not addicted... I am not addicted... I am not addicted... I am not addicted... I am not addicted...MAYBE I am SLIGHTLY obsessed but I can quit any time I want to!!  8)

highliner

Amazing! That is some creativity!    :D