Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Group build-Dual venturi DIY External CO2 reactor

Started by charlie, October 08, 2009, 07:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie

I`m thinking of building a couple of these reactors, i`ve sourced the clear PVC ( look nice  ;)) & it`s 15.00 per linear foot @ Canus or a 10 ft length @ PVC plus for approx 110.00 + the other parts should bring it up to about 35.00-40.00 each.
http://www.barrreport.com/showthread.php/3444-Dual-venturi-DIY-External-CO2-reactor?highlight=Dual+venturi+reactor
Anyone interested in doing a group build? Please post here, we would need to build 10 units.
I`m good for 2.

fischkopp

be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031

zima

+1 for me please. Don't really need it, but am too curious to miss out!  ;D

RebeccaB

Slowly venturing down the Amano path...

cichlidicted

count me in too please ... tho am a bit concerned bout day n time, any idea ?

crashar

I am up for a learning experience.  Count me in for 1 as well.  Any idea on date and time?

OttawaFolkFestivum

Cheers, Steve

zima

Great, we're at 10 units right now, which is what Errol estimated we needed! Errol, I can help out picking up the parts (or we could do a drive together).

Now for the more complicated part - day and time... Any ideas?

charlie

Quote from: zima on October 14, 2009, 12:12:10 PM
Great, we're at 10 units right now, which is what Errol estimated we needed! Errol, I can help out picking up the parts (or we could do a drive together).

Now for the more complicated part - day and time... Any ideas?
PM sent.
Anton that would be great if we go together for the parts
Build list closed @ 10 units

charlie

Thanks guy`s , special thanks to Rebecca for hosting, it was a great project & fun chatting , cheers to more gas :)
Regards

crashar

Errol

We really appreciated you organizing this for the gang.  Had fun and learned a few things this afternoon.  Thanks again for hosting Rebecca.  Really nice to get to know a few of you guys as well.

Harold

RebeccaB

Glad I could host! It was a lot of fun....here is the group pic!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Slowly venturing down the Amano path...

zima

What a fantastic event! Thanks so much to the organiser and the host.

Soeman

i've very curious as to the design of this reactor, but the link is broken. does anyone have a fresh link, or able to describe it anew?

charlie

Quote from: Soeman on February 26, 2010, 12:45:41 PM
i've very curious as to the design of this reactor, but the link is broken. does anyone have a fresh link, or able to describe it anew?
Repaired - try it now.