Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Upgrading to a new larger setup!!

Started by norml, March 03, 2010, 10:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

norml

HI
i'm about to make the jump from my 90 gallon aquarium to a larger (125+) set-up. 

I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions as to where are the best deals for new aquarium tanks setups including stand and lid??

I've seen many nice ones at big Al's.  Wondering if there's any other options online (that would ship to Ottawa) or other great stores (toronto/montreal area?) ???

any and all suggestions greatly appreciated!!

NjOyRiD

perfecto tank from big als: i like
stand and canopy: Az from Aquavalley wil lfix you up (GARANTEED)
370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

mikerobart

Miracles in Glass out of Toronto... custom tanks, will build you whatever you like. Locally our forum sponsors work with various builders can get you what you need.

Vincenzo.

Any sponsor  minus myself could hook u up.... Ottawa inverts, aqua valley, marinescape, ray, fishtail, bigals .. Ask around, everyone ive met, (i think all the sponsors) are good ppl and will help u out.

NjOyRiD

370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

ordi260

[li]
33 gallons - FW Community tank [/li]
[li]20 gallons - Nano Reef tank (Two Onyx Clowns, 1 peacock flasher wrasse, 1 pearly jawfish, 1 black sailfin blenny, many LPS and few SPS[/li][/list]
    [li]
30 gallons terrarium - Crested gecko[/li]
[/list]

Severum

There is a 280 for dirt cheap in the classifieds. Can't go wrong with that, although it may be too big. :P
Regards,
Steve Everum

"We like people for their qualities, but love them for their defects."

120 gallon reef

JetJumper

Quote from: Severum on March 04, 2010, 09:59:19 PM
There is a 280 for dirt cheap in the classifieds. Can't go wrong with that, although it may be too big. :P

I saw that and it made me drool..  :o  I would love to buy it, but I can't house that thing.
.: JetJumper's Zone :.

Hookup

Quote from: norml on March 03, 2010, 10:26:01 PM
HI
i'm about to make the jump from my 90 gallon aquarium to a larger (125+) set-up. 

I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions as to where are the best deals for new aquarium tanks setups including stand and lid??

I've seen many nice ones at big Al's.  Wondering if there's any other options online (that would ship to Ottawa) or other great stores (toronto/montreal area?) ???

any and all suggestions greatly appreciated!!

Trolling are we?

Brine

Usually tank shipping is a bad idea. Glass weighs so much and is so fragile.