New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Breakfast anyone ?

Started by charlie, November 07, 2007, 06:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anja

Quote from: washefuzzy on May 07, 2010, 10:31:51 PM
Make me feel guilty!!!!  :-[

*g* That was kinda the point. ;oP

It was fun, even though there were only three of us. What happened to everyone else who said they'd come?
250G (Pond) - Comets, Rosy Reds; 20G Retirement - Congo Tetras, BN, Banjo Cats, Pristellas, Buenos Aires Tetras, Zebra Danios; 25G Pygmy Corys, BN, Green Neons, Assassin Snails, 15G Blue Daisy Ricefish, BN, Betta; 6.6G (Edge) - Diamond Head Tetras, 3G Bloody Mary shrimp, 2G Caridina Cantonensis (tangerine tiger)

Fishnut

Dorrie

Breakfast is tomorrow!

See you there!

(And by there I mean Summerhayes, 1971 Baseline Road, at 10:30 AM)

Anja

250G (Pond) - Comets, Rosy Reds; 20G Retirement - Congo Tetras, BN, Banjo Cats, Pristellas, Buenos Aires Tetras, Zebra Danios; 25G Pygmy Corys, BN, Green Neons, Assassin Snails, 15G Blue Daisy Ricefish, BN, Betta; 6.6G (Edge) - Diamond Head Tetras, 3G Bloody Mary shrimp, 2G Caridina Cantonensis (tangerine tiger)

charlie

For the uninitiated, this is an informal gathering of hobbyist , family & friends that convene the second Saturday of the month at Summerhay`s Restaurant at 10.30 AM, it`s a great opportunity to chat & get to know the people you share your aquatic experiences with on the forum while enjoing breakfast.
http://www.summerhaysgrill.ca/

Nerine

Welllll I was supposed to be there!!!!!!! BUT turns out we're having a last minute birthday party for all the July birthdays (and there's a lot in this family, 3 in our household!) tomorrow...So will miss you guys again :( But have fun!!!!!
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

Daisy

Hi everyone - I saw this too late, so it looks like I missed my chance to join the July breakfast club :-)

I was a late-joining member last year, and by the time I started to get into the club, the meetings stopped for the summer!

I'd be glad to see if I could join a few of you for breakfast, though.... !

I assume that the next breakfast will be 2nd Saturday in August?

Be warned:  I'm a newbie at fishkeeping, and I'm still at the stage where I think they are all beautiful, but I'm failing to keep them alive for long... :-)   I'll be keen for advice!  Plus, pancakes.

cheers!
Daisy

washefuzzy

Hope to meet you at the next breakfast. I had trouble keeping fish alive the first started this hobby until I met the folks on OVAS. Most of my fish I have have been with me for over two years now.  :)

washefuzzy

I going to the OVAS Breakfast at Summerhayes, 1971 Baseline, at 10:30. All welcomed, members and non. Saturday 14 of August.
Hope to see yous there.  :)

Dorrie

Next breakfast is tomorrow, Saturday, September 11th.
The time is 10:30, the place is Summerhayes Grill (1971 Baseline).

Bring a mate, bring a friend, but leave the fish in the tank!

washefuzzy

I was thinking of going! Oh my god that's tomorrow morning. See you Dorrie!!

Nerine

Wish I could go! Was really hoping for this time around, but I have a table with Avon tomorrow morning!

Have fun everyone and I'll see you at the meetings!
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats

jeff rogoza

Me and washefuzzy won't be at breakfast tomorrow.... :-[

Anja

Quote from: Dorrie on September 10, 2010, 09:29:42 PM
Next breakfast is tomorrow, Saturday, September 11th.
The time is 10:30, the place is Summerhayes Grill (1971 Baseline).

Bring a mate, bring a friend, but leave the fish in the tank!

I can't make it. I'm in Almonte tomorrow. Hope to see you at the meeting, though.

Nerine

Breakfast is Saturday!!! Anyone going?? I'm going to see if Hubby is interested in going.....

Fishnut

Anja

We'll be doing fall clean-up and getting the tropicals out of the pond before they melt. Nights are getting chilly, and the weather is supposed to be nice for outside work. Who knows if there'll be another opportunity before first frost.

Nerine

That is very true Anja!!

I won't be able to make it because the next paycheck isn't until November!

Blackstitch

Just wondering if anyone is going to breakfast tomorrow morning. If anyone is, I'll go.

Dorrie

Sorry, I won't be able to make it this month :(