Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

What size of Sock do you wear?

Started by groan, April 14, 2010, 04:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

groan

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/store/products/miscellaneous/aquarium-filter-socks-and-bags

I don't know what to look for?
14 inch, 7 inch, 8 inch, 16 inch...it's all so confusing!

Oh and is there anywhere local that sells them?

mikerobart

According to Trina they are "planned for this weekend." Fingers crossed.

Snowgrrl83

You know what they say about big socks? Big feet! .... :D

redbelly

We normally stock these Groan.

Mike,
We are trying out a new supplier for socks as they are claiming to have a higher quality product at the same price.
So we are receiving a sample this week, NOT the full order.
If the sample is as promised we will be fully stocked new week with the new socks.
If not we will be fully stocked again next week with the regular socks.
We will have the 100 micron and the 200 micron socks here this weekend too if you want to stop by. Your opinion on the quality differences would of course be greatly appreciated.

mikerobart

Alright Pat sounds good. Any chance there would be enough samples to have some for sale or is this for demonstration and use on your system only?

redbelly

I am only getting 1 100 micron and 1 200 micron.

If you really need one asap, I can lend you a couple till next week if you want.

groan

If my lights come in this week Pat, I'd be interested in a couple socks if they are available. If not I'll get them later.

alongfortheride

Hey Groan, your light is available for pick-up this weekend.
We will have more filter socks available next week for sale. Sorry for the delay on these.

groan

Most excellent!
Well i'll see you this weekend for sure, and next weekend maybe I'll come with my son for Salty Sunday!