Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

130G Starfire Cube Build

Started by xiaan, November 30, 2009, 09:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xiaan

I think you have me confused with someone else  ;)

Anyway, I took some more shots of the sun corals with the lights out.

gemmate

This is the beautiful reef tank Christian! I believe I had a quick peek on it last Saturday:)
By the way thanks for free Chaeto, my Mandarin looks much happier now and green polyp coral is doing great also. 
Dmitriy

ramblnpony

Love your tank and all its inhabitants! Awesum shots too  :o What kind of camera are you using if you don't mind me asking?

Vincenzo.

ya deff a super cool tank christian. i never would have thought time elapsed THAT much since day one. nice corals, im jealous.. and gotta love that starfire glass.

xiaan

Quote from: ramblnpony on July 02, 2010, 05:25:14 PM
Love your tank and all its inhabitants! Awesum shots too  :o What kind of camera are you using if you don't mind me asking?

Cannon Power Shot D10. It is a point and shoot waterproof camera (That is how I get some of my close-ups  ;))

White Lightning

Wow!

I just read this thread from beginning to end. After six months your tank looks amazing! It's the perfect definition of high tech. Very nice!

karjean

Incredible, with a lot of work and idea's, great things are created. I am envying you for set up, I hope to have something like this in the future. :)