Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

OVAS is looking for new webmaster

Started by fischkopp, July 18, 2010, 02:08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fischkopp

I have decided to step down as webmaster for ovas.ca. After personal commitments and duties there isn't just enough time left to elevate OVAS web presence where it should be. At the same time I will be resigning from the OVAS executive by the end of this term and will not continue to serve in the executive as vice president. It was a really great time; I enjoyed all the work that was involved and most of all that I was able to meet so many great people that make this a great club! I will stick around, just less active. Thank you all for your support!

Please contact me or any member of the executive if you are an OVAS member in good standing and interested in becoming the webmaster for OVAS. We would like to transition over before the new season starts.
be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031

fischkopp

The new webmaster is going to be Peter G. "garnpet". We will be transitioning within the next weeks. Thanks everyone who showed interest!
be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031

Jeff1192

17 Gallon Seapora Crystal:: Cherry shrimp and red crystal shrimp

90 Gallon:: p. acei itunji, p. elongatus chewere, p. Saulosi, cyno zebroides jalo reef

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
                        - George Orwell

Laura

Thanks Peter - and thank you Robert for all your work!

700 gal pond - Rosy reds

Hookup

When is the upgrade coming?   ;D ;D ;D

Just kicking the new guy...   Haha... Thanks, and congratz... 

sas

Great news!
Thanks Peter and
Robert thank you for all your hard work.
It was greatly appreciated. :)

garnpet

Quote from: Hookup on August 27, 2010, 09:17:19 PM
When is the upgrade coming?   ;D ;D ;D

Just kicking the new guy...   Haha... Thanks, and congratz... 
The new guy is still on summer vacation.  Stay tuned...
1 fish, 2 fish, <°{{{><  , <°{{{><  

Hookup

Vacation???   Common, priorities!

And incase it wasn't crystal clear, it was a joke... All in fun.