Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

What are you bringing to the Garage Sale

Started by garnpet, September 23, 2010, 04:01:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garnpet

Although I won´t be around for it, I´m interested to know what people are thinking of bringing.
1 fish, 2 fish, <°{{{><  , <°{{{><  

markw

I'll be bringing a bunch of tanks(10,20,30,55gal), florescent canopies, air pumps, heaters, various food, sponge filters, air diffusers for sponges, all kinds of ornamental rocks like rainbow, lava etc. driftwood, plastic ornamental plants, Rena XP2 filter, maxi-jet powerheads, tank dividers, tubing, various medications a laguna pond heater(virtually new),breeding traps, and what ever else I get taken apart from the fishroom before Saturday.
I'll also be bringing a bunch of Albino bristlenoses of various sizes.

Malyon18

Money HAHAHAHAHAHA, I will have to second that one. Anyone bringing any frags??
"Friends Don't Let Friends Go Plastic Reef"

dan2x38

What if I wanted to bring some stuff for free? Is there a place it could be left for folks to paw over? ;)
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Nerine

I alas do not have money this week...unless someone buys something ;) haha

I'll be bringing a few guppies, maybe some decoration, a tank...

Going thru my stuff today to figure out what else can go.

Maybe some weird bowls? who knows :D Come and find out!!!!!
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

limmer

If you have pictures or videos of your tanks for the September meeting, you can bring them to me if you want.
I will be there.  We need your participation.
Program Chair

Aquaviewer

I have cleaned out my fish room and will have the following at the sale; 

Tanks (5, 10 and 20 gal), HOB filters, ehim canister filter, heaters (Jager 50, 100, 150s), various lighting, breeding supplies, DIY Lighting supplies (T5 waterproof end caps, NIB Workhorse ballasts (3, 5, 6, 7(used)), reflectors, bulbs), power bars, timers, rocks, wood etc, etc....

I will also have a number of books in great condition including books on Discus, Cichlids, planted aquarium (Amano, Walstad), general plant ID books and general aquarium books.

More to be added as I pack up for Saturday.
Rainbows, plecos, corydoras, killifish, Apistogramma

2075turner

Hummm

Discus for sure and whatever else I can find around in time for Saturday.....some gravel, rocks, heaters, airpumps, 10 gal tanks

Not sure what else though.....I will have to see.  Saturday is coming up fast for me, lol.

kerisb

Ok been out of the loop for a bit............and i know it is in the forum somewhere, but what time does it start and where is the garage sale.   

kerisb

If anyone near the Kemptville area is interested I have two Jack Dempsey's I would be willing to donate to the garage sale.    The catch is you would have pick them up at my house and bring something to take them in.
The other catch is I do not want these fish back even if they don't sell.     Someone out there must want some beautiful Jack Dempsey's.

I can be reached at 613-258-5049 tonight, and will not be home fri till 8:15pm

Nerine

good luck!! I'd help out , but I'm on the wrong end of Ottawa!
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

Anja

I'll be bringing some WCMM, small tanks, deco, heater, plants, ...

Is anyone bringing Bag Buddies ( http://www.junglelabs.com/pages/details.asp?item=JT703 )?
250G (Pond) - Comets, Rosy Reds; 20G Retirement - Congo Tetras, BN, Banjo Cats, Pristellas, Buenos Aires Tetras, Zebra Danios; 25G Pygmy Corys, BN, Green Neons, Assassin Snails, 15G Blue Daisy Ricefish, BN, Betta; 6.6G (Edge) - Diamond Head Tetras, 3G Bloody Mary shrimp, 2G Caridina Cantonensis (tangerine tiger)

markw