Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Meeting agenda Monday?

Started by dan2x38, September 23, 2010, 09:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan2x38

What is the agenda for this coming Monday's meeting? When is the election dealt with?

Dan
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

dan2x38

Wasn't asking for the exact time of things but which would be first the election or presenation? Thanks though... :)
Voltaire:

limmer

Not sure what order things will be.  Probably the same as usual.
My first meeting organization.

holachicka

Quote from: limmer on September 23, 2010, 07:33:57 PM

Hope all goes without a hitch :)

dan2x38

Quote from: limmer on September 23, 2010, 07:33:57 PM

What is same as usual? Will the elections be first then?  :-\
Voltaire:

dan2x38

My son is in hockey try outs and he is on ice on Monday. I would like to attend and would perfer not to miss anything so was hoping to get a reply so I could juggle my family life with my hobby. I love my hobby and fish but my son and family comes first. For those us with childern in activities you know what I mean...  8)
Voltaire:

Jeff1192

I'm in the same boat as Dan. I have a coaches meeting for my son's hockey in Cumberland from 6 to HOPEFULLY no later than 7. So best case I'll be at least 30 minutes late to the meeting. Just hoping that the elections will be towards the end of the meeting.

Jeff
17 Gallon Seapora Crystal:: Cherry shrimp and red crystal shrimp

90 Gallon:: p. acei itunji, p. elongatus chewere, p. Saulosi, cyno zebroides jalo reef

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
                        - George Orwell

mseguin

Thread tidied up.

I can't speak for limmer, as he said, he's still organizing things at this point, but generally the elections is the first thing on the agenda, after announcements, and since most meetings get started around 7 30, I would guess around 7 45 or 8. But that's just my best guess, limmer may change the order as he sees fit.

dan2x38

Thank you this answered the question perfectly.
Voltaire:

limmer

We were discussing it and we will probably do Introductions first and then the presenatation on our tanks.  We will then do the elections just before we break so we can count them up.

dan2x38

Thank you Limmer that is appreciated. I have a busy hockey season... LOL My son should be off the ice by 6:50pm then he changes. Should give me enough time to make it.
Voltaire: