New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Hello Bonjour

Started by Saharabelle, June 18, 2011, 10:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saharabelle

Hi

Im a 29 years old mom of 2 (daughther is 7, son is 5)

I had before 1 tetra aquarium and 1 angelfish and molly aquarium. When my landlord changed my door in november all my fish got hill and i lost them all.....anyways now im back but with a aquarium full of guppies.

My dad as about 10 aquariums of guppies and he gave me some...

My females already gave birth twice and my fry is doing pretty durn fine :)

All my guppies are mostly red orange like ....they are nice!

Im hoping to find room to installl again my second aquarium to try to have guppies that are other colors soon.

I think my aquarium is a 30 gallons, right now i have artificial plants...if i install the second one ..i will probably get real plants....I just need to get more floating plants for my fry so they can hide

dan2x38

Hey there welcome always cool to meet new aquarists. :) Sounds like you have a happy tank there. Any tank that produces babies is always healthy. Real plants are fun take a little time see if you read up on them. Lots of easy plants to grow out there. There is a classifieds here and people often sell easy to grow plants.

OH in case you missed it the forum will be off line tonight until some time tomorrow for maintenance but back up tomorrow some time.
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

NjOyRiD

salut madame, bienvenue!
370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

Feivel

Welcome To the club glad to see some new faces :)

Feivel

i got some floating plants, but my blue lobsters eat it up like it's nanaimo bars :)
ill check with my friend to see if he has any to spare, it grows like wild fire in his tank for some reason.
let me know if your interested