Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Camping!!

Started by Nerine, August 05, 2011, 12:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nerine

Yay! Going up to Thunder Bay via the scenic route to visit Cora :D woohoo! :)

Going to hopefully go to the amethyst mine??? ;D I'm sure I can convince her and her family!

Looking forward to camping :) Anyone else having fun this summer???

Btw before anyone freaks over privacy and stuff ;) My house is never empty LOL! (Some days I long for quiet...)
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

rockgarden

Have fun. 

My son (Graeme) dropped by an hour ago and took all of my camping equipment with him for a group outing at Sandbanks. That was a couple of tents, numerous air mattresses and sleeping pads, stoves, cooking gear, etc, etc, etc.   Enough for a small army!

Ron

Jeff1192

We just got back last week from a fantastic trip with my boys (6 and 3) to Storyland and Santa's Village in New Hampshire, Boston and Cape Cod. Despite the incredible heat (was 102 one day in Boston) we had an amazing time.

Jeff
17 Gallon Seapora Crystal:: Cherry shrimp and red crystal shrimp

90 Gallon:: p. acei itunji, p. elongatus chewere, p. Saulosi, cyno zebroides jalo reef

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
                        - George Orwell

washefuzzy

That area is beautiful. I still have rocks amethyst rocks when I was up there 20 years ago.
Hope you have loads of fun. 

cora

hmm I suppose we can find time to go to the mine, How about Monday when we are going to Neys? I am nut sure if my dad will want to go or not? if not then we can load you and V into my car and stop on the way :)

I am pretty excited about this visit camping is going to be tons of fun, even if all we do is eat marshmallows and hot dogs ;)

Hopefully no new forest fires show up somewhere we are going :( I will tell my buddies to work harder