New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

hi :)

Started by Peekay, November 15, 2011, 06:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peekay

How cool to have a local forum...
I'm getting back into fish after years of frequent moves.  Not military, just restless.   ;)

Settled down, and now ready to reinvest.  Looking for used kit... good deals are good karma for having given away my old equipment for a song.

Very interested in planted aquaria.  I don't know how anyone who's seen fish live among live plants can go back to plastic. 

I've been browsing the galleries, and know you have some skilled people on this board.. looking forward to learning, and sharing!

Cheebs

brotherluv

These people are very patient and informative!  They've helped me through a lot!  Welcome!

daworldisblack

Welcome!! Its a pretty sweet community so you'll feel pretty comfortable in no time! Reach out anytime :)
Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

Peekay

Thanks guys!  Registered today, and already met a forum member in person!  Not bad, right?  ;)

Hookup

Welcome to OVAS... a great group of people here... post some photos of your tanks when you can... we all love photos.

Rybren

Welcome to the gang
120G Reef

Peekay

Quote from: Hookup on November 15, 2011, 08:48:35 PM
Welcome to OVAS... a great group of people here... post some photos of your tanks when you can... we all love photos.

Well, I'm still in the shopping phase for this go round. 

But this is a pic of my old tank.  This was a low light, low tech tank.  I struggled with the light making things lanky, but I had fun trying. 

Nerine

Welcome!

We'd love to see you at our monthly meetings if you can make it :)
and our annual dinner coming up as well!
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts