Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

DIY Screen/Mesh?

Started by Vallely4, January 24, 2012, 12:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vallely4

I'm wondering if anybody knows where to get clear mesh - http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/store/products/miscellaneous/miscellaneous-items/clear-1-4-screen-netting-7-x-3.html  <<<<  such as this stuff, locally

I've been reading most people use this material to build a screen top for their aquarium, but I have not been able to find it except on BRS website. I'd like to get this thing done and built as soon as possible, so any tips would be helpful! Thanks

Severum

I was able to pick up some quarter inch plastic mesh from Canadian Tire but that was back when they had it in their garden centre. Not sure if its still in stock. I was able to make the window screen covering with that. Rybren directed me that way. I've not had any jumpers since.
Regards,
Steve Everum

"We like people for their qualities, but love them for their defects."

120 gallon reef

Rybren

I still have some if you need a piece.
120G Reef

Vallely4

mmaisonneuve

You still there ? I still have your DI Resin.....60$ right now I've already paid it for you, would be cool if you can come and get it

Thanks
90g Tank, 50g Sump. Super Reef Octopus 2000 skimmer , 1 Bio Beads reactor, 1 GFO Reactor, 1 Carbon Reactor, 2 Ecotech Radion XR30w, 3 Vortech MP10w ES,  Eheim 1260 Return Pump. AquaController Apex System. SPS Reef with Purple Tang, Yellow Tang, Dejardini Tang, Mated pair Madanrin, Clown, Purple Fire Fish, Bengali Cardinals, Coral Beauty. Tons and tons of Snail and Hermits