Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

mp40 parts

Started by jon1985, July 13, 2012, 10:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jon1985

I recently came upon 2 mp40s for a great price.  When I got them home they were loud so I took them apart and found a broken peice.  I need a new wet frame, wet side for each mp40, any idea where I can get these in Ottawa?

Thanks

Rocketdog

Get a hold of Pat or Eric @ Fish Tail Aquariums in Orleans.  I believe they can get the parts for you.  If you p.m "Redbelly" he can definitely steer you in the right direction.

kole18

Check our ovas sponsor store mscape & aqua valley or fishtail their the one who's carrying  all those parts from vortech, I hate to say this it happens to many times breaking my impeller before on my mp40's ended up spending a lot of money fixing this wave maker. It's really good not taking a lot of space for your tank, but the quality I really don't like it. My nano wave box that I'm using in my new tank 125g it gives me the right wave that I want & it hasn't been broken down or I haven't clean for a year now still works excellent. They say the new mp60's a lot better than the previous 1, thinking adding those sometimes this year.

jon1985

I know the parts can be ordered, I was hoping someone might have them in stock in ottawa. 

I guess I will call around in the morning.

ray

Most parts in stock or can usually be had in one working day

Thanks

ray

mmaisonneuve

If you looking for fast effective and educated service get in touch with Redbelly (Pat) he's one distributor for Canada. You can check with either MarineScape or Aquavalley.....they carry these product and will get you good honest advice and service.
90g Tank, 50g Sump. Super Reef Octopus 2000 skimmer , 1 Bio Beads reactor, 1 GFO Reactor, 1 Carbon Reactor, 2 Ecotech Radion XR30w, 3 Vortech MP10w ES,  Eheim 1260 Return Pump. AquaController Apex System. SPS Reef with Purple Tang, Yellow Tang, Dejardini Tang, Mated pair Madanrin, Clown, Purple Fire Fish, Bengali Cardinals, Coral Beauty. Tons and tons of Snail and Hermits

jon1985

Thanks Ray, looking forward to getting these pumps running in my tank.

mmaisonneuve

Ya Good Luck. great pumps. Hopefully it solves your issues.
90g Tank, 50g Sump. Super Reef Octopus 2000 skimmer , 1 Bio Beads reactor, 1 GFO Reactor, 1 Carbon Reactor, 2 Ecotech Radion XR30w, 3 Vortech MP10w ES,  Eheim 1260 Return Pump. AquaController Apex System. SPS Reef with Purple Tang, Yellow Tang, Dejardini Tang, Mated pair Madanrin, Clown, Purple Fire Fish, Bengali Cardinals, Coral Beauty. Tons and tons of Snail and Hermits

jon1985

thanks.  i took the wetside right apart and it looks like thats the only  broken part.  Ill post again when I get the pumps.

mmaisonneuve

I just got mine yesterday....3X MP10w es....nice pumps....cool features......a little hard to get working in sync mode and ecosmart....I wish the Radion Software could talk to the pump and we could set it up via the Software interface :(

jon1985

Thanks for getting the parts so fast ray.  The pumps work like new.