Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

PLEASE DELETE MY PROFILE!

Started by elk, October 04, 2012, 10:59:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

masoud100

I should have been a member long time ago. I have spent maybe $500 in a yr

Peekay

Quote from: lucius on October 04, 2012, 04:05:24 PM
I keep mine in the glove compartment now along with the Big Al's card.  ;)

I have my big al's card taped to my membership card.  ;) 
(gotta renew!)

Greatwhite

Quote from: masoud100 on October 05, 2012, 01:41:57 AM
I should have been a member long time ago. I have spent maybe $500 in a yr

The trick is to remember to flash the card.. I've bought A LOT of stuff, and as soon as I get home, "DOH!!!" my card is always in my wallet. I just forget to take it out.

76brian

Quote from: elk on October 05, 2012, 01:02:26 AM
Gee I wonder why I havent been deleted yet?

Gee I wonder why you'd ask to be deleted but then COME BACK TO POST::)

Why not just do what everyone else in the world who signs up on a forum does when they lose interest? Stop visiting and posting, and your account will get marked inactive and purged during the next database maintenance. What difference does it make if your account is active or not if you just choose not to use it? There's really no need to make a big song and dance about it unless you're just looking to pick a scab as someone already said.

Fishnut

Yeah, I also forget to flash my card sometimes...although when I got to BA's they know me (for the most part) and I don't even have to flash it.  Now that's saying something about shopping habits! :D

This year I got a family membership so my husband has a card just in case he wants to go get me a fishy item as a present.  Lol...forget flowers and cards...just go get something from the LFS  ;D

The next meeting is coming up on Oct. 22nd.  Come check out our new spot in the Tom Brown Arena (it's amazing!!) and stay for the trivia and pizza night.  Memberships will be available throughout the event as well.  It's going to be fun!

Cheers

elk

Quote from: 76brian on October 05, 2012, 11:05:11 AM
Gee I wonder why you'd ask to be deleted but then COME BACK TO POST::)

Why not just do what everyone else in the world who signs up on a forum does when they lose interest? Stop visiting and posting, and your account will get marked inactive and purged during the next database maintenance. What difference does it make if your account is active or not if you just choose not to use it? There's really no need to make a big song and dance about it unless you're just looking to pick a scab as someone already said.
youre the one making a big deal,I just want to be removed.Thats why im checking.
SIMPLE

Darth

Quote from: elk on October 05, 2012, 04:43:07 PM
youre the one making a big deal,I just want to be removed.Thats why im checking.
SIMPLE
there is nothing simple about this, you are obviously trying to make a point, and this thread has gone on way past what it should have been, as was stated before just walk away there is no need to delete the account at this point, you can simply not come back to the site, if you change your mind the site will be here for you but my opinion this again just rehashed a lot of negative press, and unfortunate for you, you came out with the egg on your face whatever your intentions are at this point it would be best to pm the forum moderator to delete your account

Greatwhite

there's no such thing as bad press... :)  I log on just to see where the drama is some days.

I see elk's account is "on hold".  Not sure how long it's been like that, and what that entails... However... Back to fish...