Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Where to purchase C02 in gas form - east end

Started by Dan, February 02, 2013, 10:54:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

Hi,

I am looking for a place to purchase C02 in the east end. The only place I know of open on the weekend is JT's Military Surplus (paint ball shop) but that is out west.

Somwhere near the downtown area or an LFS that sells C02 in gas form (excuse to buy more livestock  :D) would be ideal.

Jeff1192

Davidson fire extinguishers downtown.....I think they're on Gilmore.
17 Gallon Seapora Crystal:: Cherry shrimp and red crystal shrimp

90 Gallon:: p. acei itunji, p. elongatus chewere, p. Saulosi, cyno zebroides jalo reef

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
                        - George Orwell

exv152

Davidson's a bit more expensive compared to http://www.pyromateck.ca/ in gatineau. Both are only open weekdays during business hours. The paint ball shop way over charges imo.
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

Jeff1192

Plus one for the place in Gatineau. I was going there usually but didn't mention it because you wanted something in Ottawa. If you're in Gatineau for something else worth getting your refill there. You'll definitely save a few bucks.

Jeff
17 Gallon Seapora Crystal:: Cherry shrimp and red crystal shrimp

90 Gallon:: p. acei itunji, p. elongatus chewere, p. Saulosi, cyno zebroides jalo reef

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
                        - George Orwell

Dan

Thanks to all, I am going to go to Davidson's tomorrow!