Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

R-R-R-R-Roll up the rim - to lose...

Started by Greatwhite, February 26, 2013, 12:52:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceci

Nerine's reply is the best :) I love that you bought a fish tank :)

I'm feeling down today and that's exactly what I think I'll do.....maybe I'll even get a timmie's tea :)

Ceci

exv152

I'm zero for fourteen so far this month...usually I've had at least a couple of coffees and donuts by now. Everyone at my work is also commenting on how no one's won anything compared to last year.
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

robt18

A friend of mine won the car a few years back too....

I'm 0/0 so far :p But with a few very long nights ahead I may be trying my hand at a few.

holachicka

If you win a coffee, you can use it for any hot drink/any size. I always get a free xtra large cafe mocha with my free coffee win :)

Nerine

I usually get hot chocolates from them...but this year I gave up chocolate for lent :P soooo I've only had 2 coffees from tims!!!! (because I can't get my normal chocolate donut too hahahahaaha)

I need to buy another fish tank :D
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

zenins

Quote from: Nerine on March 09, 2013, 07:11:16 PM
I usually get hot chocolates from them...but this year I gave up chocolate for lent

I used to give up chocolate for lent ... that was when I was 20 pounds lighter ... heh
Zenin

Cichlids: With great challenges come great rewards

rockgarden

Nerine:  Congratulations on reaching the 3,000th OVAS post.

I rarely purchase anything at Tim's so my chances of winning anything there are pretty low.  I have won plenty of fish food at OVAS auctions, though.  :)

Nerine

Soooo still no win at timmies :((( le sigh! so I got mad and I went to another shop, and they were having a scratch card thing :D and I won a muffin, but they were out of muffins so I got a scone instead hehehe yay! at least it's something!!

and wow....3002 posts?!?! that's nuts ! :D I guess I talk a lot ;)
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

Greatwhite

Honestly, this is the worst roll up year yet.  I thought last year was bad!!  I won on my first cup, and then 30ish losses in a row now.  Yesterday, I beat the system because I walked in (I normally drive through) and asked for a large.  The girl made 2 and tried to charge me for 2.  I said "oh, I only asked for 1.. I'll take 2, but yeah..."  I figured I'd pay for it and take it too.. But she voided out one of them, so I ended up with a freebee.

Then at the hockey game last night, a dude in our section was "fan of the game" because he wore a green unitard.. *shrug*  Everyone in the section got a $2 Tims card.. There was 4 of us there, so there's 4 cards.

So I'm up overall - no thanks to rim rolling.

Hookup

at least 10 more cups in a bit over a week and 0 winners.  boo

Greatwhite

Wooo! I broke my streak today and won a coffee.

Shawn84

I'm at 2 free coffie out of 6 cup so far.
A bunch a fishes.....
A bunch a tanks...........

limmer

I wonder if the size of coffee determines the type of prize?
Do you need a large for a car?
That would be interesting to find out.

exv152

I was buying extra larges at first and won nothing for like three weeks, then I switched to large on someone's suggestion, and I've won three times in about two weeks.
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

Cheebs

I remember a few years back winning on almost every second coffee. No more of that!

Stussi613

0-15 as of today.  The girl at Tim's told me to switch to a different size for a little while, apparently they spread the prizes randomly through the different sizes, but the medium is the most popular size so they go through WAY more of those and your chances appear to be lower due to competition.  Somebody at that Tim's won the BBQ yesterday and last year they apparently had a car winner at that one.
I haz reef tanks.