Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Plantaholics anonymous IV

Started by charlie, October 19, 2013, 09:03:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bettabreeder

I can bring junk food like chips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

charlie

Pasta

I also just finished doing some gardening & can share some Blyxa Japonica.
Errol

daworldisblack

I'll be bringing a salad maybe or some protein! P.s: anyone headed out from the Meadowlands/Fisher area and can offer a ride?
Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

bettabreeder

Quote from: daworldisblack on November 02, 2013, 11:19:01 AM
I'll be bringing a salad maybe or some protein! P.s: anyone headed out from the Meadowlands/Fisher area and can offer a ride?
Rah I'll be able to drive you.

charlie

Hey guys  if anyone has a laptop & care to bring it tomorrow please do so, free Wi Fi is available.
Regards

ajm1961

Enjoyed the company today. Had a good time talking plants with the boyz.
Thanks Greg for the awesome crypts and chain swords. I'll get in touch soon regarding the 90 gallon project!

Cheers all! 8)
SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!

charlie

Was a good afternoon, looked like a mini plant fest with all those plastic baggies floating around.
Eric that cake was awesome  ;).
I`m subscribed to Andre & Greg`s farming project.
Errol

exv152

Definitely a good afternoon, and thanks to Greg for the plants. We should do it again soon.
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

daworldisblack

Definitely glad I got that done this weekend! Was great to geek out as usual! Hope to be at the next one soon!
Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

bettabreeder

Great afternoon with the guys. Good chats about plants and other fish related stuff

fischkopp

Glad to hear you had a good time. Something came up, so I couldn't make it once again. Hope to join you guys next time!
be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031