Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Prices

Started by Snowgrrl83, January 24, 2014, 09:44:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snowgrrl83

Hi Az,

I love your store, you have great selection and often good prices. I know you don't like it when I pester you with asking you about prices for this, that and the next thing and don't end up buying it because I only have so much disposable income for my little piece of the ocean (or sometimes it's just pure curiosity). Would it be possible to post prices on the tanks? It could save lots of frustration.

Cheers,
See ya soonish ;)

JetJumper

I like that idea! :D

But no one cares what I like.. haha.
.: JetJumper's Zone :.

az

yes absolutely true and blv me I am working on this exact thing.
AQUA VALLEY    
1158 Ogilvie Road, Ottawa

2016 Hours
Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri >> 12-7pm
Sat, Sun >> 11-5pm
Mon >> CLOSED
Tel: 613 695 6961 Fax: 613 695 6532  
www.aquavalley.ca

Ottawa's BIGGEST SALTWATER Selection

Tel: 613 695 6961 Fax: 613 695 6532     www.aquavalley.ca

alcatraz

with so much stuff going in and out it could be difficult ... but maybe something like this : clownfish  from 15$ to 200$ ...

but myself i don't really care asking for price ...have a good day ;)

Greatwhite

Oh, I just understood the request. :) really, it will save Az lots of time in the long run. As a fish is put in the tank, just a wax pencil saying what kind of fish are in the tank and the prices.

Sometimes it's hard to get Az's attention if he's with another customer.

I usually aim to visit during weekdays while everyone is at work. I could just imagine how a weekend is. :)

But ya, Az has everything planned already because he's the man!

az

honestly its not so easy for livestock prices are more real time than one might think, every day price can change based on;

condition of item, color of item, size of item, quantity in stock, quantity coming, quantity not coming, feedback received on that item, if on special and so on.

I will run few trials on different tanks and see which way works better.

btw folks there is 350 corals and lots of cool fish coming this wk, I will keep you posted.
AQUA VALLEY    
1158 Ogilvie Road, Ottawa

2016 Hours
Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri >> 12-7pm
Sat, Sun >> 11-5pm
Mon >> CLOSED
Tel: 613 695 6961 Fax: 613 695 6532  
www.aquavalley.ca

Ottawa's BIGGEST SALTWATER Selection

Tel: 613 695 6961 Fax: 613 695 6532     www.aquavalley.ca