New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

thank you

Started by fishy friend, March 26, 2016, 05:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishy friend

Just wanted to say thank you for the excellent customer service provided at the Innes location. I have been a Big Als customer for several years, even back when the store was on Belfast. I have never been disappointed with the service received or quality of fish that I have purchased. A few years ago we started our first saltwater tank, and were provided excellent advice to get up and running. The staff take the time to answer your questions and don't rush you. We now have two saltwater tanks, and three freshwater tanks. There has been talk on here about pricing, however working in retail I can tell you you get what you pay for. If you want knowledgeable staff who will take the time to answer your questions and/or point you in the right direction, then this is the place for you. Yes there are places that are cheaper, but I have found the positive customer service is lacking. Online is fine for some people as well as an option, however you need to wait for your shipment to arrive.
Again thank you very much for the continued excellent service and we are very happy that Big Als is staying open😊

Jody

Hi Fishy friend,

Thanks for your kind words and support through the years.
I think customer service and great staff are important, and I am glad that we have been able to provide both for your visits.

Jody