Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

heater

Started by NjOyRiD, December 12, 2005, 11:10:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NjOyRiD

what is the best heater on the market right now?
370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

darkdep

I think many would say Ebo Jagr...

mseguin

I personally really like the Marineland Submersible, never had a problem with them, and they have a lifetime warranty. If you're on a budget, Walmart has the Regent ones, which are essentially the same, but with only a 2 year warranty and about 20$.

BigDaddy

Yup... Ebo Jagers and Visitherms are my two favourites.

NjOyRiD

whats the diferrence with the rest?
370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

JEREMY

I have lots of the Ebo Jagers, now EHEIM,, and have never had a problem, very accurate and tough...  very thick glass..

Jeremy...

discusFans

I've a tronic b4 and one of the different is that, it leak. So, a moisture eventually build inside the tube and then it stop working. Later I've read many ppl have the same problme with this heater also.

Mettle

Never had an issue with any of my Fluval Tronic heaters... And they also come with a lifetime warranty.