Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

What are you LOOKING FOR at the auction?

Started by tanksalot360, April 12, 2018, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanksalot360

While a pre-registered item list is available via the seller registration form >OVAS Auction Item Preview, I thought that maybe there are items people are desperately looking for but haven't seen on this list. http://ovas.ca/auction/index.php?preview

It may be something that remains in a seller's tank or on a shelf without thinking that someone might be interested.

Post your requests HERE, and sellers may cater to your needs at our upcoming auction, April 29 !

Daren

I am looking for daphnia. Always been interested in starting a culture.
I have a very large stock of albino axolotls that are in excess of 5 inches. Not sure if there is a demand or not.
Also looking for wild color axolotls

Daren

Jody

Hi All,

I am looking for some different cichlids, shelldwellers and wild type livebearers.

Jody

Kalemh

Im going to be looking for crystal shrimp as well as some red or colorful background plants

tlgariepy

I'll be looking for some tanks for a.new set up I want to do (55 to 75 gallon), some driftwood and rocks and would love to find some cory's and apistos.

ksj

Any small leaf plants (that aren't hard to keep alive). Also a school of something to replace my minnows.
On that note, I'll be bringing a school of cloud minnows and lots of navy blue shrimp of various qualities.
90g with 20g sump - Endlers, Kuhli loaches, Betta, Pearl gourami, Salt and pepper cories, Ottos, Assassin snails, Unlucky trumpet snails
~Kim

Box Jockey

I will be looking for some coral frags and saltwater fish. Looking to get started stocking the 90G now that cycling is finished.
"You can't run from me! Oh, you *can* run from me! You keep surprising me." -- Tamatoa

Eackone

I'd love to find frags too! I wasn't under the impression there were marine stuff at the auction but in the FW I have a cube I'm still looking to fill.
Maybe some nice killis or a rarer shrimp colony

flyingpancake

tanksalot360

Would be cool to find microrasboras, cories, reg longfin bristlenose, fancy plecos, fancy snails, buce, anubias, etc.... :)

neon1423

I've been watching the item list and I have a nice wish list for the auction. But I'm still hoping to see some CRS