New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Hi Everyone! I finally signed up LOL

Started by trials_best, April 04, 2019, 08:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trials_best

Hi All,

I've been in the hobby for a bit but new to the forum. I've got a 55g planted angel tank and a 5g planted nano CPD tank.

Pic of my nano tank =)

Cheers,
Simon

Kalemh

Tank looks great especially the AR. Welcome to the forum (:

trials_best

Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to checking out everything in the forum and the auctions/meetings.

Calico3

Welcome : I also am a Angelfish fan . Love to see a picture of that tank as well if you are able.

trials_best

Pic of my 55g angel tank. Just these two angels, some Amano shrimp, a few Ottos, a clown pleco and a few Pristella tetras. The angels spawn regularly.

Calico3

You have two great looking tanks. Love  your Angelfish.

Serlac60

Beautiful angelfish and nicely planted tank

trials_best

Thanks so much! I really want to get into gassing that 55 but haven't gotten anything for it yet. That's my next project.

Hopefully I'll have fry from the two angels at some point. They get eaten though LOL.

Calico3

Hi : I do hope you are able to get the equipment in order to improve your planted tanks. As per having Angelfish fry I have only had when I removed the eggs from the tank. Unfortunately having a community tank as you said restricts the parents attention to raising fry because of anxiety from guarding them from the other fish.  . However perhaps more plants may help. Good luck

akkust