New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Aquatic Discussions

Started by charlie, January 26, 2006, 10:57:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie

Mod. should`nt some of these topics be in the Aquatic. Discussions.
Regards
P.S I don`t visit the Lounge often as a result i miss some of these topics.

Marc

Maybe the smallest fish one but most of them no.  Even the smallest fish one is about fish but not about aquariums or fishkeeping so I would say lounge or aquatic discussions are both acceptable.

Maybe if you have me some examples of the ones you think should be in aquatic discussions I could get a clearer picture of how you think they should be placed and then I could see if I agree or not.

Mettle

But how hard is it to click on the Lounge link on the main forum page?  :lol:  ;)

charlie

Its not hard Mettle  :) , just that most of the topics does not peak my interest & most times i tend to ignore the lounge & spend my time on other things .( this is not a big deal , so maybe we should move on + :)
Regards

Aquatic Discussions -This is OVAS's main forum. It is for the discussion of fish, plants, equipment and anything related to aquariums.  :wink:

PaleoFishGirl

Try the 'View posts since last visit' link when you log on to the Forum.  That way you'll be able to see what's new in all 3 areas.

rockgarden

Thank you.  Another trick that works far better than my way of checking.

Ron

charlie

Thank you , will try it.
Regards