Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

June Executive Meeting

Started by BigDaddy, June 05, 2006, 10:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDaddy

The executive committee meeting is scheduled for June 12 at 7 PM.  All newly elected officers and chairs are invited to attend.

If you would like a copy of last meeting's minutes, please contact Art.

PaleoFishGirl

Sounds great... can I hitch a ride with anyone?

apistome

PFG: I am coming from centretown if you or anyone else needs a lift.

artw

Could all incoming Executives and Chairpersons please PM your email address to DarkDep, so he can add you to the mailing list, and once this is complete I will send meeting minutes from the previous 2 months to everyone at one time

RoxyDog

If anyone needs a ride/wants to carpool let me know.
Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

BigDaddy

Just out of curiousity Roxy... what part of town are you in?  Is darkdep still our only exec that lives west of Bronson?    ;D

darkdep

Actually Roxy lives in Kanata too :)  Roxy, I might grab a lift with you if I can...

BigDaddy

I'm seeing a trend here...

Both from the west end... both abhor Python   ???

What are they putting in your water out there?   ;D

mseguin

It's because Kanata is the rich snobby part of town, kinda like Orleans. They still wish they were separate from us Centretown (and South) peasants, so they pretend they don't like our lowbrow humour.

apistome

Quote from: mseguin on June 08, 2006, 10:22:39 AM
It's because Kanata is the rich snobby part of town, kinda like Orleans. They still wish they were separate from us Centretown (and South) peasants, so they pretend they don't like our lowbrow humour.

I wonder what they like for comedy way out there? Golden Girls? Family matters? Dr. Phil? It is truly a strange and foreign place.

garnpet

Quote from: BigDaddy on June 08, 2006, 10:17:35 AM
I'm seeing a trend here...

Both from the west end... both abhor Python   ???

What are they putting in your water out there?   ;D

I live in Centrepointe (moved here from Kanata 8 years ago).  You can add me to the abhor Python group.
1 fish, 2 fish, <°{{{><  , <°{{{><  

darkdep

Glad to have you aboard, garnpet!

Looks like the "sides" at the next meeting will be pro and anti python :)

artw

one of these days we are going to have a python themed meeting.  we could have it in September.  or we could have it anytime and DarkDep will never know, muhaha

RoxyDog

DarkDep, pm your address if you do need a lift...

Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.