Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

OVAS 2006 BBQ

Started by BigDaddy, June 06, 2006, 02:37:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDaddy

Please find attached the details for the annual summer BBQ.  One of the last chances to socialize with the membership until the new season.

[attachment deleted by admin]

PaleoFishGirl

Is it going to be a mystery potluck or should we post what we're bringing??

RoxyDog

Anyone bringing some of those "children" things?  Mine will have to come with me, hopefully he'll have someone to play with?!
Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

BigDaddy

I would have brought my ankle bitters again this year Roxy... except we are out of town that weekend from Thurs until Sun   :-[

artw

OVAS is providing hamburgers and buns and stuff to put on it,  and soda.   Deserts, salads, chips, junkfood and what not is potluck.   As noted a few weeks ago we will be circulating a sign up sheet so everyone doesn't bring black forest cake.  (not that there is anything wrong with that).

darkdep

I'll bring my 5 year old daughter if there will be other little ones for her to play with...

PaleoFishGirl

If she brings her MLPs, I'll play with her :D

darkdep

I'll tell her that...she'll bring her entire collection for you :)

artw

MLP - multiple little people?

BigDaddy

garnpet

Do we need to RSVP or just show up?
1 fish, 2 fish, <°{{{><  , <°{{{><  

artw

yup just show up.  If you are bringing pot luck, please let us know what in the thread I am about to start.

redbelly1

Quote from: BigDaddy on June 06, 2006, 02:37:28 PM
Please find attached the details for the annual summer BBQ.  One of the last chances to socialize with the membership until the new season.

DAMMMMMMMM!!!!!!! See if i would have just read the darn article right, then i would have known the details.......thnx...

Here i was getting all up in a fuss thinking u guys are throwing me around the bush on this topic.... I honestly didnt think of clicking on the link as i just thought it was the link for the tanks,cause its by ur signature and not underneath the origanal message:

"like here" ;D

-----------------------------------------------------------------
   "instead its here" ???

My stupidity!!!!!!! Oh well..... Ya snooze, Ya lose......