Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Movie Outings?

Started by Mettle, May 23, 2007, 04:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mettle

Just thinking about it... because Shark Water is out now. (Anyone seen it, btw?) Often theatres will give rebates for groups. Would anyone be interested in heading out to movies related to oceans, lakes and fish keeping in general?

I just think it would be something fun to organize. Or attempt to anyway...

...just a thought for the incoming exec.

LIKEWISE. If anyone has a home theatre and wants to invite people over for a screening of whatever movie may be on the menu, then that would be a good idea as well.

Again, just thinking out loud here.

Cheers.

fishycanuck

I'd like to see it, and fun to have a discussion afterwards with other fishy freaks. Mettle, you aren't going to start a fight, are you?
Home theatre? Cool.

washefuzzy

Sounds like fun to me and educational to! :)

Mettle

Well I for one can't wait for Shark Water to come to Ottawa - especially since it is supposed to be in Imax - the one at Silver City. (300 in Imax was incredible. I can imagine Shark Water will be too!) I just thought it would be neat to try and organize something - or even a series of nights - for people to go and see the movie or something like it. The Imax in the Museum of Civilization often has stuff on as well.