Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

told ya

Started by artw, April 20, 2006, 08:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

artw

Yes I have koiangels of the non-cichlid variety.

zapisto

Quote from: artw on August 16, 2006, 09:41:14 AM
there will never be any cichlids in my tank.
Sorry.

art what the scalare is ? beef ? hehehehe

mseguin

Are yuo selling any candidi Zapisto?

lucky777

Just adding this in tank looks great!!!  I've been trying out plants for the last 5-6 months and they grow great, just can seem to get the design together.  I guess I'll keep on trying and maybe post a pic someday.

artw

mseguin

Never mind Art, I screwed up

Adam

So lush and green.  Sorta makes me wish I had money for 4 x 65 watts and a new tank...sorta...I'll stick with Africans.  Great tank.

Adam
150 Gallon Mbuna: 2 M. baliodigma, 5 Ps. sp. "Deep Magunga", 3 L. caeruleus, 3 Ps. demasoni, 1 P. Spilotonus 'Albino Taiwan Reef', 2 C. afra "Cobue", 2 Ancistrus sp.-144, 5 Ps. Acei, 1 Albino Ancistrus spp. L-144, Various fry

20 Gallon Long Reef: 1 Gramma melacara, 1 Pseudocheilinus hexataenia, 2 Lysmata amboinensis, 2 Lysmata wurdemanni, snails, hermits, crabs, mushrooms, SPS, rare zoanthids, palythoas, ricordea, favites, cloves, acans, candycanes leathers

artw

Another pic, this will be the last photograph taken of this aquarium. I am taking most of the plants out to sell at the auction on Monday, and the tank will be taken apart, moved and reinstalled at my new apartment Oct 07.   I will take this opportunity to try out some different kinds of plants, and hopefully get my pressurised co2 system setup at the same time.

Look for a new thread coming soon.  (probably not called Told ya #2) :D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Seanc

wow its stunning, it sure has gone a long ways in such a short time.

babblefish1960

It looks great Art, and I have to say we are enjoying the plant(whatever the name was) we got from you, looking forward to "probably not called told ya #2"

PaleoFishGirl

Wow! Look how clear the water is :)