Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Homeshow contest video, or pics or whatever

Started by babblefish1960, June 10, 2006, 02:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

babblefish1960

Hey what happened to the images of the homeshow participants tanks?  Was there not going to be something available to view or download on the forum?  I was so busy talking about my fishies that I forgot to look at the wall during my presentation, so it would be great to see Art's famous videography.  It would be nice for those who couldn't make it to the meeting to see all the entries as well.

darkdep

I have the videos in digital form at the moment, and am just working out the best way to provide them to the masses.  Stay tuned.

artw

The Homeshow videos have been sent to the APW and are awaiting distribution.  If you can not wait for APW you can download them here.   However those files are located on my computer at home so the server is slow.  They are currently in WMV format and are about 45-70mb in size, at 640x480 resolution.  The complete homeshow, at 320x200 resolution, is approximately 150mb. 

There are currently no still pictures available but those who are in the know can create still photos from the video.

pegasus

Why not getting them on CD at the OVAS meeting... for a dollar or two to cover the CD & jewel case? Place your order!

PaleoFishGirl

darkdep

That IS a good idea...I'll bring that up at the Exec meeting tonight.

charlie

Hey guys are these ideas still in the works or are they dead.
Regards