Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

My dream fishroom setup

Started by jetstream, October 19, 2006, 10:49:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jetstream

Hi all, checkout my future fishroom setup! Actaully, it's a government trout fish hatchery in Sault Ste Marie. my friend's buddy works over there, that's why I had the chance went into the restricted area! I hope you like my picutes.

Capacity:
Over 100 of 3000gal tanks
pump capacity 12000l/hour fresh water from the ground
over 4 million of trouts/ year  :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

gvv

This is great!
On demand feeding device is nice... What is the water temp. there?

Regards

babblefish1960

That looks pretty cool jetstream, over 300000 gallons, I can't imagine you being very happy with it though, there were no plants. I'm sure if you threw enough time and money at it, it would become an amazing garden, imagine all the trimming though. :D

jetstream

If my memory is till correct, the temperature is around 12-15 degree.

Babble, if I have this size of a plant room, the name will be Jetstreamca Nursery. you don't need to go to the lfs to buy plants anymore! But the temperature is only good for Cabomba! I hope I still have the money to pay for all the metal halide and .... fertilizers! I need them by tons!  ;)

Jetstream.

PaleoFishGirl

KarEn

There was a website some time ago www.mr3000.com I think. The guy showed step by step how he built 3000 Gal fishtank. He basically dedicated an entire room in his house and made it a fishtank. Was a beauty. It's a pity that the site doesn't work anymore. :(
Regards,
Kar En
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 120 Gal Miracles Aquarium (starphire glass) Tanganyikan Cichlids |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Cichlid Empire is built on intelligence, adaptability and a surprising degree of parental care for their young.