New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

More Babies again and again!!! :)

Started by lucky777, November 03, 2006, 01:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucky777

So I decided to try and see if there were more Tel. Temp's in there then I first counted.  Again and again I counted 5 of them and they were pretty big.  Then I noticed the mother was still bringing food inside the shell.  As she, to my surprise AGAIN noticed about another 20 babies so small that they were hardly visible. 

Pegasus do have any clue how long the Tel. Temp's generally hide their babies in the shells before letting them out.  Was surprised to finally only notice the larger ones at the size they were and then find a 2nd batch at the same time.  ???

And CORY thanx for the HIGHJACKING  ;D

cory

pegasus

QuotePegasus do have any clue how long the Tel. Temp's generally hide their babies in the shells before letting them out.
I'm the wrong person to ask, I'm the one who steal the content of the shell, eggs or fry. Oenology or Mila should know. I would only guess that it all depends on the tank lay-out and the other inhabitants.
BTW congratulation on all that breeding. You will need microworms soon if you decide to move them to all those new raising tanks.

Can I breed one n. livingstoni? I don't think so. maybe if it was two for two? ;)

cory

Hahah, it was worth a try. Thank you anyways.