Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Woman Only Poll -- What are your Freshwater fishy interests?

Started by BigMomma, October 05, 2006, 09:58:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedFish

I am really a newbie still at fishies so I don't have a wide experience of the different types.

I tend to be attracted to the little fishies, panda cories are my absolute fav and with them I have various rasboras which I also find so very cute and full of personality.

I like my bettas too, also personality plus - they like to see what the people around them are up to.

If/when I ever get a large tank, I would be interested in cichlids.

PaleoFishGirl

succinctfish

Quote from: PaleoFishGirl on October 05, 2006, 01:25:28 PM
Vampire shrimp? Cool! Post a pic if you have one :)
RIP Shrimpy. :'(   :'(  Sorry PFG, no pictures ever turned out well. Seanc was even over with his very nice camera, but my shrimp buddy was a little camera shy.  Unfortunately, I found it yesterday at the top of the tank, pining for the fjords.
I will miss its zen like movements. 

Laura

700 gal pond - Rosy reds

PaleoFishGirl

Whoa, cool beastie, thanks for the link, Laura!
Succinctfish, so sorry to hear that Shrimpy has gone to a better place.  Where did you get him, anyway?

succinctfish

I think it was from BA Kanata about a year ago.  Thanks for your condolences.  I was very fond of my shrimp.  Filter feeders are fascinating.  I haven't seen any in the stores since I got mine.