Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

new fish room team leader at SuperPet Kanata!

Started by PaleoFishGirl, November 14, 2006, 10:26:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaleoFishGirl

I just wanted to let everyone know that our very own mseguin (Matt) has recently started as Team Leader in the fish room at SP Kanata!

Though this means he is no longer at BA Innes :'( , I'm sure all of you folks out Kanata-way will benefit.  Make sure to drop in and see him!

Congrats, Matty! :D

Underwater

Congrats, Matt!

Next time I'm down that way I'll stop in and say "hi".

RoxyDog

Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

darkdep

Very happy for you Matt.  Now I can finally go back to that store!

pegasus

Congratulation Matt, I'm sure you'll do the difference.

bitterman

Jesse

WOOOT MATT! Thats awsome! Hope you give a good boost to the store!

rickster

nelson

BA has lost a good man and knowledgeable employee.  Goodonya Matt

mseguin

Aiglos

Hey Matt !

Good to hear that you made the move;  I visit SP Kanata alot will be nice seeing you there. 

Mettle

He jumped ship!!  :o

Good luck. The store is lucky to have you!

Maybe this will call for my first visit to SP Kanata. EVAR. (Nope, never been. Any time I went out that way I ended up going to Big Al's and never set foot in the SP out there, haha.)

yellowtang

Does that means Matt got FIRED from Big als?
LOL LOL LOL LOL
Anyways..........would this mean matt will keep us updated on SP
sales and specials?.
best regards on your new job Matt.

120g REEF Upgrading to a 180g soon
38G REEF

FishPassion

Congratulations Matt, BA has lost a great employee and Superpet will gain at least one new shopper ME. Never been there buddy hope to see you there soon best of luck.
Klaus
80 corner diamond
110 short
40 cube

fishycanuck

Well done, Marc/Mike/Mick/Methuzela/Methadone! Traditionally, this sort of news calls for drinks - on you!

cory

QuoteMarc/Mike/Mick/Methuzela/Methadone
thats alot of m's

succinctfish

We visited Matt at his new employ up to his elbows in aquatic plants a while ago, he looks very snazzy with his team leader nametag :)

It was pretty clear that the fish section was in desperate need of someone knowledgeable like Matt.  We'll miss him at Innes :'( (but there's always Seanc to pester :D)

Kudos to you Matt, can't wait to see what you do with the place.