Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

FINALLY!

Started by gonna_b_no_1, December 06, 2006, 01:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gonna_b_no_1

I finally got my fish wall up and running.  Ok, so boyfriend built it, but it was to my specs ;)

It's not huge (yet  lol) but it fits all my tanks but 3 (still upstairs in livingroom) and eventually I will expand it.

beowulf

Fun, I hope to do something like this one day.

darkdep

Yay!  Another person with a fishwall!  Looks great!!

torch89

You go girl!! Perhaps you should keep that boyfriend around, as he is obviously handy to have around.  Now, on that note, guess I should nudge mine to get working on a canopy I need to have built very soon.

Julie

Looks great!!  Where is your fish wall located?

And yes, definitely a good idea to hold on to the handy ones.  ;)

gonna_b_no_1

My fish wall is in my basement. 

I still have a 30g tank sitting empty that doesn't fit on the wall, but I told bf "that's ok honey,  I will simply start picking up more tanks...and eventually we'll have to expand my wall"

:D

Cobault

Way to go girl....lots of aquariums are you breeding any fish ??

gonna_b_no_1

I do guppies, platies, and I've been working on dwarf blue gouramis(just lost a spawn :( ), african dwarf frogs, (will be spawning after xmas)  and serpae tetras (again..after holidays) to name a few.

I breed guppies and platies constantly, and will do a few spawnings of a type of fish until i can say that I have done it successfully and then i'll try another species...

I get bored with the guppies and platies, but they are a constant source of intrige and at trade in, pay for all my supplies for all those tanks.