Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Fish pics

Started by beowulf, March 28, 2007, 08:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beowulf

Some fish pics for fun!!!

washefuzzy

babblefish1960

Lovely pictures wulfie, if these are for fun, what sort of pictures do you take when you're cranky or serious? ;)

It is somewhat ironic to look and see examples of fish from Asia, West Africa, and South America all in the same place. Even the plants are from all over. Good for you and they all look happy, I'm sure you are making kissy faces for them every day. Funny how the apisto looks very much like you Mr. Fancypants! :D :D

artw

Nice pics, I like that big ol' clown loach.

beowulf

Thanks, I hope to learn more this Sunday with all those going to workshop so that I can really take some nice pictures!!

zurus

Nice pics! How did you get them to sit still?

beowulf

Quote from: zurus on March 29, 2007, 07:35:43 AM
Nice pics! How did you get them to sit still?

Lots of training  :D  I feed them then jsut sit in front of the tank with the camera ready until a possibly nice shot comes along.

homestar726

are you using an SLR camera? My 5mp digital cam takes horrible shots. Let us know your secret

beowulf

Quote from: artw on March 29, 2007, 07:06:35 AM
Nice pics, I like that big ol' clown loach.
Some more clowns just for you  :D ;)

washefuzzy

babblefish1960

Wow, they look so much larger in these shots, I guess you snuck up on them. Nice fish.

pegasus

Hope you don't mind beowulf , I just couldn't resist.

[attachment deleted by admin]

babblefish1960

Wow, that really makes a difference pegasus, I guess that reworking really works. It makes some very strange fish look even better. I wonder though, can you put the heads of people on fish and make them look natural? Question for another time I suspect.

Well wulfie, I guess you better go to the photography workshop on Sunday and see what makes such a wee pegasus  make such pictures so beautiful. ;)

beowulf

Quote from: Pegasus on March 31, 2007, 10:55:14 AM
Hope you don't mind beowulf , I just couldn't resist.

NO problem!!!  You bet I'll be there tomorrow.