Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

I think rams are bad luck

Started by PoisonJello, March 30, 2007, 04:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoisonJello

well since i decided to buy 2 blue rams, first i got home and there was only one in the bag, so i drove back to montreal the next day (1 hour drive) just to find out they are all quarantined (they don't know what is wrong with them)so I got 1 wild blue ram and 2 bolivian rams, the wild ram died 2 days later (not sure why it was fine and then just dead)

the first blue ram is still in 10g by itself, seems happy eating normal and everything (was sure it would be dead by now)

then today in the 65g my female Melanochromis auratus found dead not sure why, yesterday i thought maybe it was holding because it looked like it had a mouth full but didn't come out to eat (i guess died in child birth  ;D) I added some salt to the 65g today just incase something else but all fish seem healthy

I think i will still blame it on the blue ram being bad luck, i bought a new 65g the same day, hope it does leak or something  ;D

will have to wait and see what tomorrow brings  ::)