Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

April General Meeting

Started by PaleoFishGirl, April 18, 2007, 02:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaleoFishGirl

It's that time again! Our next meeting will be held on

Monday, April 23rd at the Jack Purcell Community Centre
at 320 Jack Purcell Lane in downtown Ottawa (near the intersection of Gilmour and Elgin)
at 7:00pm sharp
::)

Events include:

*a hands-on presentation by OVAS President Sean Kettle on DIY lighting

*the Mini Auction - if you would like to pre-register your auction items, please contact artw

OVAS Memberships and t-shirts are available for purchase at the meeting.

Limited parking at the JP is available (talk to the front desk for a parking pass), or there is free parking on Elgin and surrounding streets after 6:30pm.

We hope to see you all there!

artw

Indeedy doody,  and as Babblefish mentioned in a previous thread, this month's auction theme is Saltwater Stuffs.   So, make sure you bring your fun reef type frags and what nots.  Anyone who brings marine stuff will get an extra door prize ticket.  Why? Because its sunny out right now and I am happy :)

patria

just a quick ?. what is the adress for the jp.

Tks Dave

charlie

PaleoFishGirl

BigDaddy

A reminder to all.  The program begins at 7PM.  Auction items that aren't registered before 7PM will have to wait until the break to be registered.

Buckshot

Just wondering if the auction is strictly Saltwater or will there be freshwater stuff as well?

artw

There is both freshwater and saltwater stuff in the auction, anything and everything fish related is welcome.

beowulf

I won't be attending tonight I either have a gastro or food poisoning.  I have like crap all day and my temp is around 100F or so.  I won't go into the dirty details but hope you all have fun. :-[