New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Congratulations to the 2007 Home Show Winner!

Started by PaleoFishGirl, May 29, 2007, 07:34:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaleoFishGirl

Congratulations are in order for Chris Murray/DarkDep (our very own APW!).  He's won a $50 gift certificate for Big Al's/Aquarium Services for showing off his beautiful African cichlid tank!

Chris was also responsible for editing the Home Show videos onto a lovely DVD!

Thanks to Sean/BigDaddy for filming this year's entries.  Thanks to everyone who entered, it was so nice to see all of your tanks - they are all gorgeous :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

beowulf

I still think the Mermaid tank should have won.

darkdep

Jesus, look at how tired I look in that picture.  I need some sleep.  :D

Rhyleigh was very happy to hear her tank got applause and that she actually got votes :)

Thanks to everyone who voted for my tank.  After the positive response I went home and watched it for a while last night.  I love it :)

Quatro

I was not able to attend.   Which of your tanks did you enter DD?

beowulf

Quote from: Quatro on May 29, 2007, 07:59:46 AM
I was not able to attend.   Which of your tanks did you enter DD?

The African with the fish from Bruce!!!

darkdep

Mike, I'll show you the video sometime.  I completely redecorated the top 75gal and filled it with the red lava rock I got from gmann, put my big bushy fake plant in the back corner, and cleaned it.  But really, I don't think anyone noticed the tank; I got some great closeups of the Catfish and the big Frontosa, I think the fish won it for me.

bitterman

It it definitely an awsome tank!!!! Congradulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I think you were tired so tired you had a little extra drive last night ;)

busdriver

Like PFG says "I miss this place and all the people associated with it."

washefuzzy

Congrads Chris your fish held me spell bound :o Just adored them.

RoxyDog

congrats, africans rule man!  ;)  and mermaids.
Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

fishycanuck

Did anyone call the police? That guy looks pretty shifty.

mseguin

Yeah we know, we've been watching him for some time now...ssshhhh

darkdep