Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Eating your cichlids.

Started by bitterman, July 06, 2007, 12:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sniggir

lol.... I would suspect spent to much on your fish so had to canibalize one........I mean kill one.... but you are closer to fish than human's arn't you babble... well pizza is a close 2nd...lol
90 gallon/ 90 gallon sump all male show tank, 75g Accie, 75g masoni reef alonacara, yellow lab and trio of flame backs, 75 gal tawain reef, 75 gal bi500, red shoulder, blue regal,
40 gal breeder  F1 electric blue frierei, 25 gal sunshine peacock males awaiting females, 20 gallon trio albino pleco, 65gal neolamprongus Brachardi pulcher 2 30g fry grow out, 20g hatchery with 4 batches of eggs currently
Starting on a fish wall for breeding more coming soon!

bitterman

OMG this is really getting outa hand now! Anyone for some Oscar sushi?

LOL Pat is great at making sushi I hear.

Bruce

Saltcreep

Quote from: bitterman on July 30, 2007, 07:57:10 AM
OMG this is really getting outa hand now! Anyone for some Oscar sushi?

LOL Pat is great at making sushi I hear.

Bruce

It's not Oscar but .. I think we've found Nemo.

[attachment deleted by admin]

beowulf

While not a cichild, one of the guys at Nature pet center once told me some people raise plecos to eat as they are suppose to be tasty..... :o

White Lightning

You are wrong there Jody...I DO want to know how you came across such a valuable tip because I was contemplating on some fine dining with the wife and I just know how much the taste of mud gets her tastebuds aroused.

babblefish1960

Umm...well...I believe that you will find that oscars are omnivorous and thusly consume everything in sight, including my early attempts at introducing soil into planted tanks, it left them with a hint of an earthy flavour. :-X