Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

When it Rains it Pours... :(

Started by dan2x38, July 20, 2007, 01:04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan2x38

Need someone with size 12 boots for a kick in my buttttt...  :o  my new 29g had room for 4 more fish I added them without putting them in my QT; what a fool, I always follow the basics...  :-\ :-[ low and behold the once I didn't got me a case of ich... DOH!!!

Started my 1st BBS hatchery for my CPD fries but during the night the air pump stopped working, 1st batch no good...

Air pump running my CPD breeder tank & new NEW 29G broke down too...

after changing my CO2 set-up a little bit 1.5 weeks ago have the start of a case of BBA... so 3 days ago that tank is under blackout...

Went to SP replaced pumps... started treating ich investation... started a new batch of BBS... had a busy day so far now relaxing... my CPD fry are still alive... :)

When it Rains it Surely Does Pour...  :D
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

sas

Whoa you have had a busy start to your day!
Funny how this hobby has a way of getting your attention. Glad to hear all is under control and you've got your feet up relaxing........hopefully enjoying your fish?
           Oh and yes it is still pouring  ???.

Fishnut

The sun is finally out!

What a day Dan!  I would have just S**t myself in fear of those CPD fry not surviving it.  Thankfully it happened when you were there to run out and get new equipment rather than after 9pm when the shops are closed, or while you're at work oblivious to the problem.

Have you posted pics of your CPD set-up?  I want to see what you've done.

dan2x38

Quote from: Fishnut on July 20, 2007, 07:03:05 PM
Have you posted pics of your CPD set-up?  I want to see what you've done.

No I will try to get some pics up a shortly...
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."