Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Weird fish death

Started by Raygurl, August 01, 2007, 11:55:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raygurl

Hello everyone! As most of you know i set a tank up about 2 months ago! Yah ive had the occasional death but nothing major i test like evryday to check levels! But i got up yesturday morning and turned my tank light on and checked my tank like i do every morning(best way to start your day by the way) Well to my surprise my rena filter was not working! I noticed the intake cover and long pipe had be kinda knocked off! But not all the way! Well i put it back the pump way still having a ruff time! So i started to take the pump apart! unhocked the tubes thats when i found it MY ANGEL how did this happen the angel is about 5 inches wide and long i dont even think i could have pushed it down the tube! How did this happen? Any ideas? ???

dsylvak

I had a red-tailed black shark; some three inches in length; loved to jump into my aqua hob. It would always lurk close to the overflow and I did see it jump once into the hob. Needless to say; I found it lifeless in the hob after one tries too many; stuck behind the media.

keith