New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Darkdep's fishfood recipe

Started by featherfin, August 31, 2007, 08:26:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

featherfin

darkdep, what is your frozen food recipe? i think i might want to try it.
( is this thread jacking? i am soory if it is..."

succinctfish

pm already sent  :)
For anyone else interested, here is the link
http://ovas.ca/index.php?page=12

Lucie

Is that recipe also good for gouramis, tetras, rasboras, ans other freshwater non-cichlid fish as well?
I love this hobby of fishkeeping: It also includes chemistry, plumbing, gardening, lanscaping, internet forum buddies, and now cooking!

babblefish1960

Yes it is good for all sorts of fish, and finicky ones with some modifications, you could even use it as a side dish for company with the right sort of white sauce of course! ;)

Lucie

I'd like to try as well, but i'm concerned about the cost of the multivitamin and of the spirulina powder. As is says in the recipe, sharing is an aption. Anybody interested in parting with some?... maybe for enough for 1 or 2 batches?

busdriver

Quote from: featherfin on August 31, 2007, 08:26:58 PM
darkdep, what is your frozen food recipe? i think i might want to try it.
( is this thread jacking? i am soory if it is..."

it wouldn't be thread jacking, you started the thread and it's in the right location, 'cause if it wasn't, babblefish would have moved it by now. ;) ;) :)
Like PFG says "I miss this place and all the people associated with it."

darkdep

Spirulina powder is no problem...I have so much of it it's not funny.  I'll bring some to the meeting :)

succinctfish

Quote from: busdriver on September 01, 2007, 03:23:48 PM
it wouldn't be thread jacking, you started the thread and it's in the right location, 'cause if it wasn't, babblefish would have moved it by now. ;) ;) :)
It was moved from another forum by Babble, so it was threadjacking, but it's not now.  :)

BigMomma

I guess you could add garlic to that recipe as well for an added benefit?