Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Hi

Started by woodendude, September 06, 2007, 10:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodendude

Just wanted to say"Hi" and introduce myself.  I'm fairly new to the joys of cichlid keeping. I was bitten by the fish bug years ago and kept a few community tropical tamks. But just last year cichlids caught my eye, I now have a 30 gal. juvie tank containing: 3 green terrors, 3 blue dolphins, 2 salvini, 5 unkown to me little bright blue guys, 2 very small plecos, and 1 chinese algea eater.(sorry don't know any technical names)
1-100gal. containing: 1 chinese algea eater, 6 convicts, 3 green terrors, 2 damonsi (i think the spelling is correct) 1 salvini.
1- 125 gal. containing: 4 yellow labs, 2 clown laoches, 3 zebra loaches (MTS prob.) 2 plecos, 2 marlier gombe, and 12 others I've yet to name (they came with the tank).
From what I read here so far I'm looking forward to being part of this forum and learning from others,

woodendude

Oh, and how do I go about adding photos to my gallery?

babblefish1960

Welcome to the OVAS club website, I must say that sounds like a good bug has bitten you, not just with the fish, but in the onset of multiple tank syndrome, it is always nice to see someone else afflicted.

As for the gallery, only OVAS club members can put pictures in there, and this is true of posting in the lounge as well.

However, you can post pictures in a thread of your own making in freshwater discussions forum. Additionally, you could enter your favourite photo of your favourite fish in the photo contest found here!

Looking forward to your input in the site.